Daniel Morcombe Celeb Birthday

daniel morcombe


Today, a young man named Bradley is celebrating his 21ist birthday. It is surely a bittersweet day - for it is also the date of birth of his twin, Daniel. A twin who disappeared on the 7th December 2003.
daniel morcombe
daniel morcombe
daniel morcombe
daniel morcombedaniel morcombe
daniel morcombe
daniel morcombe
daniel morcombeThe disappearance of Daniel Morcombe still haunts me, and most other Queenslanders, 7 years on. I remember where I was the first time I saw the news broadcast that he was missing, and the sick feeling I got as I held my then 10 month old son tighter. He learned to walk that day.


Today Bradley, his older brother Dean and his parents Bruce and Denise will try to celebrate, I'm sure for this milestone for Bradley. He, of course, deserves it. But you just know, that 7 years ago, the thought of this day being marked without Daniel never occurred to any of them.


It should never have had to.


For more information on the disappearance of Daniel Morcombe - go to the Daniel Morcombe foundations's web page.