Adrian Lastra

 Adrian Lastra Movie


The free time is to spend on what you really like. As the saying goes, we must work to live, not live to work. So today, just back from work I have begun to make one of the things I like (among many others) see a movie. Before leaving in the morning I left prepared a Spanish film. I missed a movie ...
adrian lastra
adrian lastra
adrian lastra
adrian lastra
adrian lastraadrian lastra
adrian lastra
adrian lastra
adrian lastra
adrian lastraThe film opens with a monologue and desgraciao descacharrante Diego, the protagonist, his girlfriend has left him on the eve of their "wedding". Diego is left alone with two cousins ​​... and the three end up in the village in search of first love Diego, Martina. And that each one is himself.

Quim Gutierrez leads the cast to give life to Diego, the boyfriend left, a kid who can not be alone and have to clear the inside. This guy looks a good actor. I can not speak of him (the actor) while a video ... I leave you comments to you.

Now the best of the movie, Raúl Arévalo giving birth to Julian, one of the cousins ​​Diego. And cachondísimo a tremendous role. I'm definitely with his phrase: "How do you do blondes?". I love this actor and director as well.

The cousin is missing is for Adrian Lastra, a hypochondriac who lost an eye in Afghanistan. A very good and even better performance.

The girl in the movie and I say first love, Martina, is for the gorgeous, but Valencia Jaen making Inma Cuesta. As a man ... stressed the scene on the beach ... As "critical" ... also proves to be a good actress, but Scratch approves.

As for the other players want to highlight an actor I love, Antonio de la Torre, giving life to a drunk. Clear Lake plays his daughter. And others just to name Marcos Ruiz's son Martin, Núria Gago as the "bride" Diego and Alicia Rubio as the girlfriend of Jose Miguel.

Frankly, a film I had a hard time permanent smile and a half hard and has made four tears (by pulling it low) spring up in my eyes. A film highly recommended to have a good time and see it in good company. Spanish cinema and ... YES.